If you are packaging your perfume by hand, and your business is growing, and you need to get the work done faster, and you need greater precision in your work — but you want to maintain complete control over your packaging — here are some machines that will easily fit in a garage workshop or small factory space.
- SKS Bottle
Power label dispenser, filling machine, and other production equipment for small producer.
- Aero-Tech Lab
A source of manual crimp machines. They also offer a wide range of other laboratory equipment.
- Drug & Cosmetics Packaging Sales Corp.
They offer laboratory style hand crimping machines. The company is also a source of bottles and spray pumps.
- Start International
Electric label dispensers.
- Bottlecrimp Tools
Bottle crimp tools.
- Laboratory Precision Limited
Bottle crimp and filling tools.
Available at Amazon:
- Creating Your Own Perfume With A 1700 Percent Markup!: Third Edition (Lightyears Book 4)
- Naming Your Perfume And Protecting Your Name (Lightyears Book 2)
- How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume (Lightyears Book 3)
- How To Launch Your Own Perfume Company: A Simple Business Plan (Lightyears Book 1)