For Perfume Developers & Marketers
- Selling Perfume Online: Some Possibilities — Sampling
- Three ways to mess up a good marketing opportunity for perfume
- Finding the right bottle for a men's cologne
- Four ways to create your own perfume
- Mixing Oil and Solvent to make a finished Fragrance when your oil is measured by weight and your solvent by volume
- Testing—from the past
- How To Write Your Most Important Business Plan Ever
- Hooking buyers, making sales, with love and grace
- How much can you tell me about your market?
- Sorting out social media and social media influencers to sell your own perfume
- How To Think About Selling Your Own Perfume
- Test your knowledge of your newly identified market
- Perfumer and educator Stephen V. Dowthwaite of PerfumersWorld, Bangkok
- This is the math you need to set up a profitable perfume venture
- Test the odds that your promotion will succeed
- A social network partnering strategy to sell perfume
- Eugene Rimmel The Book of Perfumes (1867)
- G.W. Septimus Piesse, The Art Of Perfumery (1857)
- Jean Carles: A Method Of Creation In Perfumery
- How To Write A Business Plan (U.S. Small Business Administration Guide)
- All about Someday by Justin Bieber
- Water in perfume: Why? What? How much?
- Producing 135 ml of a fragrance oil (posted 06-02-2017)
- The importance of a formula and a production "fail" Anyone who wants to share their perfume with others needs to record how it is made in a formula. But even when working from a formula, a stupid production error can spoil the whole batch, as reported here. (posted 07-25-2017)
Available at Amazon:
- "How To Launch Your Own Perfume Company : A Simple Business Plan"
- "Naming Your Perfume And Protecting Your Name"
- "How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume"
- "Creating Your Own Perfume With A 1700 Percent Markup!"