Perfume Projects' Books
Our instant downloads in pdf format:
Click on image to enlarge
Creating your own perfume from dropper bottles: Methods, mechanics, and mathematics
If you are an independent creator of perfumes, chances are you will begin your projects with dropper bottles. But you know that drops are inconsistent in size and weight and to develop a repeatable formula, you will convert your "drops" formula into a "grams" formula and then into a "percents" formula. Now you can produce any amount of your fragrance that a client might require and it will be a perfect match – the same smell, the same evaporation factor – as your original sample. You also know that it's handy to know the relationship between a pound of your perfume and a gallon. If you're given a large order in gallons, you don't want to under produce your oil (and have to wait weeks until a second batch is ready) or over produce your oil (and tie up your capital by stocking oil that might never be sold.) Following the development of the author's newest perfume, the book shows the importance of being able to convert weights (grams, ounces, kilos, pounds) to volumes (milliliters, fluid ounces, liters, gallons) and from metric measurements to American customary units. Rather than finding yourself confused by these conversions, the author's example demonstrated both the importance and the simplicity of making these conversions "on the fly." The $9.99 pdf version, available here, comes in 6x9 format giving you good viewing on mobile devices. If you are printing your copy on standard letter size sheets, we recommend that you print to "fit", which will slightly enlarge the text. In addition to the $9.99 pdf version, a paperback edition is available at Amazon ($29.99).
- Perfume Production Checklist (No cover photo) ~~ This is just what the title says – a checklist of every step to be taken and ever decision to be made when developing a new perfume. Producing a new fragrance is simple if you simply trust others to guide you. But the more you are aware of the opportunities open to you, the more likely you are to develop a wonderful fragrance. This checklist is about opportunities – opportunities that you might not know exist. Whether you're ready now to develop a perfume or whether you're simply storing up knowledge for a future project, this checklist will give you a very intense education on making a perfume that is definitely not boring!
- Celebrity Licensing Contract (No cover photo)
Our other books at Amazon:
- How To Launch Your Own Perfume Company: A Simple Business Plan ~~ Here's a practical strategy for developing a profitable perfume business ... if you are willing to set aside your ego and let others take the credit (while you take the cash!)
- Naming Your Perfume And Protecting Your Name ~~ A great name is worth money but few know how to cash in on their names. This guide shows how it is done.
- How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume ~~ This guide first helps you develop a powerful name for selling your perfume. It then prods you to use certain techniques that can help turn a good name into a valuable trademark.
- Creating Your Own Perfume With A 1700 Percent Markup! : Third Edition ~~ There are more great marketing opportunities out there. Some can be exploited for a few hundred dollars, others can require $20,000 or more. The most lucrative opportunities are in overlooked niche markets. Now you can exploit these highly profitable markets yourself.