These are books on perfume development and marketing written by Philip Goutell for visitors to this website:
Available at Amazon:
- How To Launch Your Own Perfume Company : A Simple Business Plan
- Naming Your Perfume And Protecting Your Name
- How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume
- Creating Your Own Perfume With A 1700 Percent Markup!
Downloads from this website
Perfume topics by other authors
Perfume made without synthetics: complex, beautiful, expensive. An art which few are willing to undertake today.
We have all had experiences where aromatherapy has touched our lives, in scents that gave us healing, inspiration, calmness, and even fear. Here are some useful texts on aromatherapy by experts.
- French Aromatherapy: Essential Oil Recipes & Usage Guide
- The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook for Everyday Wellness
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, Revised and Expanded: Over 800 Natural, Nontoxic, and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health, Beauty, and Safe Home and Work Environments
- Essential Oils: Aromatherapy - Top Essential Oils Guide, Essential Oils for Fat Loss, Anti-Aging, Natural Cures, Remedies and Essential Oil Recipes for ... Weight Loss, Aromatherapy Guide Book 1)
More books on perfume that instruct and stimulate your interest.
- Perfume: Joy, Scandal, Sin - A Cultural History of Fragrance from 1750 to the Present
- Fragrant: The Secret Life of Scent
- The Ephemeral History of Perfume: Scent and Sense in Early Modern England
- The Secret of Scent: Adventures in Perfume and the Science of Smell>
- The Perfume of Cyprus: from Pyrgos to François Coty the route of a legendary charm. Third Revised Edition
- Perfume: The art and craft of fragrance
- Perfume: The Alchemy of Scent
- Perfumes: The Guide 2018