How To Create A More Valuable
Name For Your Perfume
Launching a new perfume? Or thinking about
developing one? A good name alone could
make your project more valuable!
When you name a perfume you create a valuable asset — the name itself. To sell your perfume you want the most effective name possible. But a good name can have value beyond the edge it gives your sales. In naming your fragrance you are creating a trademark and a trademark can have value independent of the product itself.
The value of a trademark can vary. It can be next to nothing or it can be truly significant. Much depends on how well, in naming your perfume, you follow the trademark "rules."
How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume first helps you develop a name that will be effective in selling your perfume. It then prods you to make use of certain techniques that can turn a good name into a great trademark, strong and valuable.
If you have questions about how to protect a name you've come up with for a fragrance, How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume will answer many of them such as —
- can you protect your name yourself or do you need a lawyer?
- can you register a trademark without a lawyer?
- what does it cost to register a trademark?
- how do I enforce the rights I have established?
How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume covers both state, federal, and international protection for your name and introduces you to free software that can inspire great naming — trademarking — ideas.
Also available at Amazon:
- Creating Your Own Perfume With A 1700 Percent Markup!: Third Edition (Lightyears Book 4)
- Naming Your Perfume And Protecting Your Name (Lightyears Book 2)
- How To Create A More Valuable Name For Your Perfume (Lightyears Book 3)
- How To Launch Your Own Perfume Company: A Simple Business Plan (Lightyears Book 1)
For article updates, etc., add your name to Phil's mailing list.